FAQ – How can we help you?
1. Do you have parking available? How much does it cost?
Parking for accommodated guests is possible in the public parking area on
Komenského Street for a maximum daily fee of €6.
2. What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast can be ordered directly when booking accommodation or
through the Alfred application in the service section no later than 8 p.m. the
previous day. Breakfast is served in the restaurant from Mon – Fri from 7:00 am – 9:30 am and Sat – Sun from 7:30 am – 9:30 am
In the case of a small number of guests, the hotel reserves the right to change the method of serving breakfast.
3. What time is Check in and Check out?
Check in is possible from 2 p.m. The guest is obliged to check out no later
than 10 a.m. on the last day of the stay so that the room can be prepared
for other guests.
4. What to do if we lose something in the hotel premises?
If you lose or forget an item in the hotel premises, inform us immediately at
tel. 0948 633 514. If a lost item is found during your stay, the hotel staff will
keep it for you.
In case you have already left the hotel and then realized that something is
missing, we will do everything to find it. Subsequently, the lost item will be
sent to your address.
5. Do you provide other room equipment for children?
For children up to 3 years old, we provide the rental of a cot at a price of
€20. For equipment availability, we recommend booking equipment in
6. Is it possible to provide an extra bed in the room?
Yes, it is possible to prepare one extra bed in the room based on
availability, which must be requested when booking the stay at a price of
€20. It is possible to prepare 2 extra beds in Deluxe rooms.
7. Is Wi-Fi free?
Yes, Wi-Fi is free of charge and available in the rooms as well as in all public
areas of the hotel.
8. Are rooms available for immobile guests?
Currently, the hotel does not offer rooms for disabled people.
9. Are smoking rooms available?
The hotel is non-smoking and smoking is prohibited, including electronic
cigarettes. In case of violation of this regulation, the hotel has the right to
charge the guest €200 for soiling the room and removing the smell.
10. Is tap water drinkable?
Tap water is drinkable in all rooms. Water is one of the rarest resources,
please keep in mind the economical consumption of drinking water.
11. How much does a taxi cost in Košice?
For the fastest and cheapest way to order a taxi service, we recommend
using the Bolt application.
12. What documents do I need to show when starting my stay?
It is not necessary to present any documents when starting a stay, our
hotel is contactless and therefore does not provide reception services, for
this reason it is necessary to fill in all information about the accommodated
guest in advance. After filling in the data and paying for the reservation,
you will be sent a PIN code for entering the hotel and hotel room on the day
13. How should I proceed if I cannot start my stay?
If you are unable to start your stay, please contact us by email at
email@example.com or by phone at 0948 633 514.
14. Can my reservation be canceled or changed after payment?
Fees in case of cancellation of the reservation:
• up to 24 hours before the start date – no cancellation fee
• 24 hours or less before the start date – 100% of the price of the stay
The reservation can be changed no later than 48 hours before the start
15. Is it necessary to pay for the stay in advance or is it sufficient to pay it
Our hotel is contactless and therefore does not provide reception services,
for this reason it is necessary to pay for the stay in advance through the
payment gateway. After payment of the reservation, the PIN code for
entering the hotel and hotel room will be sent to you on the day of arrival.
16. Is entry with an animal allowed?
No, entry with an animal is not allowed here. Thank you for your